New member with an R30, Z31 and D21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with an R30, Z31 and D21

New here but have been modifying cars for a long time. Active on some other forums but since I have gone full force back to Nissan from BMW, I wanted to start a thread here.

I just took delivery of my 84 R30 Skyline that I found myself in Japan and had imported here through a local broker. It took 5 months to arrive but I couldn't be more pleased. It is very well built with tons of high quality parts and is resprayed with a quality job in Millenium Jade. It's the coolest car I have ever bought and I have some plans for it which include a lower wrap for 2 tone, RS Watanabe wheels to replace the Barramundi's and some other cosmetic changes.

The real project has been my Z31 which is at 2 years under the knife. It's getting a ton of custom sublte body work and the engine is the most extensively built N/A RB ever to my knowledge. The car now has an S14 rear subframe with PSM arms etc, FEAL coilovers, RS Watanabe wheels, Bride carbon/kevlar seats and a host of other items that I will elaborate more on soon.

Lastly, my bad weather DD is a 95 D21 I have had for 5 years which now has about 90k miles. VG30 V6, 5 speed and 4x4. I swapped the front end for 87 Pathfinder parts along with the mirrors and door handles. Added a roll bar and Toyota specific SCS F5 wheels with Toyo Open Country using Nismo longer studs, hub rings and smaller open ended nuts.

A few pics to get it going. Looking forward to participating in the community here and so glad to be back with the marquee that started my love of cars as a child when my dad built 510's, 240z's etc. I just turned 40 and it's taken me over 10 years to get back into modifying Nissan's.

The Z31

Comment

Last but not least, the D21

Comment

very nice. Do you know anything about what ECU the R30 is running?

Comment

Where is "here" ?
          MikeRL411

Comment

Very great looking car!
            driving directions

Comment

I love the R30
              P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...-jcca-race-car

Comment

NICE fabrication !