Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN, worlds most trusted source of fake news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKyshp9gAoM

Got my copy of this book on its way over from USA. get yourself a copy, Fake news, how mainstream media manipulates millions.

Mark Dice exposes all the lies in the media almost daily in his youtube vids. grab a copy of his new book.

how great it must be to tell CNN during an interview, that they are fake news. Would be a dream come true for me! we have fake news here in australia also, ours is the ABC. constant lies and lefty biased , continuous cover ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KFUULOqBY

Comment

I believe we view the world in the same way mate. One thing I can tell you is that I applaud the leaders of Japan for resisting the forces that are encouraging them to open their doors to the world to combat their population decline. Big business only knows one word. MORE! Kudos to the leaders of Japan for recognizing that Japanese culture and language is priceless and will not be diluted.

Big business loves to privatize the profits from bringing in cheap labor, but socialize the costs associated with all that foreign labor. Fake news is now the new normal. Look at this video from state sponsored Sweden TV. A song directed towards childrens programming titled - "My Country Is Your Country". You can click in the video to see English subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

When I watch this video all I keep hearing is Phil Collins in the background singing "Throwing It All Away. Throwing It All Away". But what do I know mate. I'm just a raciiissss xenophobe according to the media.

Comment

yes even though the mainstream media doesn't report on it, ive seen online the problem sweden is having. its a dam shame to see a country ruined like that.

Comment

Interesting, what is the most trusted source of news there in Australia? It's hard to find the middle of the road ones nowadays.

Comment

[QUOTE= One thing I can tell you is that I applaud the leaders of Japan for resisting the forces that are encouraging them to open their doors to the world to combat their population decline. Big business only knows one word. MORE! Kudos to the leaders of Japan for recognizing that Japanese culture and language is priceless and will not be diluted.
            .[/QUOTE]

Sorry to deflate your balloon, but Japan has been importing workers for a long time. They disguise this by classifying them as "trainees" so they don't officially count. Japan taxes them to support the unstainable Social Security system and then forces them to go home with no claim on the Japanese social welfare system. To improve the deficit Japan has this year increased the duration that foreign workers can reside in Japan from 5 years to 10 years. Do you call this an improvement? Offsetting item, Japan has been very good in accepting genuine refugees. About 10 years ago there was a refugee family in my brother in law's TOKYO neighborhood. They spoke excellent Japanese and were visually Caucasian. The neighbors assumed they were Americans. I had to explain that they were Iranian students that were trapped in Japan when the Ayatola's revolution occurred.
            MikeRL411

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony545 View Post
              Interesting, what is the most trusted source of news there in Australia? It's hard to find the middle of the road ones nowadays.

I only follow independents online these days, I won't go near any fake news mainstream media anymore. A lot of people have given up on Tv media, its just ratings based for money, not truth.

Comment

italy is fighting back to keep its culture and identity. So many countries will become third world if they don't do something now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WypsVFfrOPg

Comment

Working...
                X