Team Nostalgic Car Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Nostalgic Car Show

I wanted to share the event this local club put on, just outside of Chicago. They've been doing these for a few years now, and it's always a great time!

The Team Nostalgic BBQ has been going on for six years running now, but to experience it, you'd think it's been around for as long as vintage cars that it features.  This is not your ordinary car show as I discovered last year.  Sure, people register to show their cars, there's swag packs for entrants, and prizes

They need to feature a calendar of events on their website. I only find out about their shows and gatherings AFTER they happen. Hard to attend if you don't know when they meet...

Comment

Originally posted by ApexSpeed View Post
      They need to feature a calendar of events on their website. I only find out about their shows and gatherings AFTER they happen. Hard to attend if you don't know when they meet...
      I didn't even realize they had a website to be honest, I found the info on Facebook. They mostly promote there, so I'd recommend following that instead. It's a great show, plan for next year's!

Comment

Working...
      X