Hello from Japan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Japan

My name's Matt, I've recently acquired a 1982 Celica XX GA61 with 102,000 original km. I'm the third owner, it was garage kept, and is pretty much mint. It is in dire need of a drivetrain transplant. I already have a steady stream of parts coming for it. I always had a soft spot for the Celica-Supra body with the hard lines and the long nose. The interior isn't too dated considering most cars in '82 were super boxy inside.
    Clean as a whistle with 103,000 on the clock I was never a fan of the two tone.  It has the side markers that went away when they switched to the wrap-around corner lights. Vents in the rear quarters unlike the US spec Supra that had reflectors here.

Hi Matt, welcome to JNC. Where in Japan are you? You must have some cool pictures of JNCs on the street from car meets. Post them up.
    P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...-jcca-race-car

Comment

Hi, I'm in Okinawa. I see groups of JNC's cruising on Sundays usually if the weather's nice. I don't have pics, I'm usually driving and haven't gone to the meets yet. Most often I see old RA25 Celicas, Hakosuka and KenMeri Skylines, with a few scattered old Crowns thrown in. I'll have to touch base with some of them and get some shots.

Comment

hi nice to meet you
        )))

Comment

Working...
        X