Looking for a 70's Japanese car, RWD with a manual - 510, Celica, Galant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 70's Japanese car, RWD with a manual - 510, Celica, Galant

I'm interested in buying an early Japanese car, maybe late 60's to late 70's, maybe a Celica or Datsun 510 or Mitsubishi Galant.

I have been very unwell, sick with Lyme disease and co-infections for the last five years. My wife and I live just north of Columbus OH. We think that I'm on my way to wellness now and we are looking for something to motivate me, we've decided on a Japanese car that I can start to tinker with or drive on my better than average days and hopefully take on some trips or auto cross events when I am well or on weekend drives together.

I am in a position to spend $6K to $10K on a car. I'm starting to look for a car anywhere in the US, but could really use some connections nationwide to help us find a good car. We prefer a rust-free car with a manual and rear wheel drive.

Any help finding a really nice driver would be appreciated :-)

Thanks!
    Jason & Andrea

I am in no position to help with your hunt, geographically or otherwise but try here for a start....

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...-Cars-for-Sale

Good luck with the Lyme's too, I've heard it's really grim but getting better is always a good thing

Comment

Working...
    X