1991 R32 GTR Skyline History Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 R32 GTR Skyline History Hunt

So I have this car, and I'm trying to find out more of its personal history. As stated it's a 1991 R32 GTR Skyline.

I know its history back to when it was exported from Tokyo, but nothing solid before that. The guy I bought it from purchased it from Royal Trading Japanese Car Dealers in Tokyo. I tried contacting them, but I was unable to get any info from them.

The car was stripped for some form of racing, no back seats, had a full roll cage, definitely uprated fuel pump, taped tail lights, etc.

I've had 2 history reports pulled on it, the reason for this is that in 2016 it was re-vinned, according to the reports, due to a severe enough accident.

The original vin is BNR32-213963, the history ended in 2016. The new vin is simply 616-1122, and the history picked up where the old vin ended in 2016.

In the end I'd just like to try to find out more of where this car has been. It obviously has had a bit of a unique past and I'd love to learn more.

Any advice or suggestions I appreciate.

Thank you.

Where are you?

Re-vinned. You mean it's a different body shell but with the good parts transferred over? There's no legal reason, in Japan or Europe for a VIN to be changed. Not sure what laws are like in N.America.

Companies in Japan will be able to go int the local registration office and request (at a cost) the vehicle history, registered keepers, auction reports (if sold via auction) and shaken results with kilometre reports.

Got a photo of the VIN?
    P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...-jcca-race-car

Comment

Working...
    X