JNCs In Anime?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JNCs In Anime?

Hi everyone, long time listener first time caller here.

So I've just discovered an anime called Dimension W in which the lead character drives a Toyota 2000GT! Especially cool in a world where 99.9% of cars are electric powered. I'm up to the third episode and the car features regularly. So if you enjoy seeing J-tin in your cartoons be sure to check it out. There are also more modern day Japanese cars shown in the junk yard next to his garage.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else had anime suggestions that feature JNCs. Particularly lesser known titles, such as another one of my personal favorites, eX-Driver. While the main team doesn't drive Japanese cars (although a Impreza does feature in the first episode) there is still plenty to be spotted.

So please reply with your favorite J-tin starring anime titles and see what happens.

- HD

Obviously Initial D and Wangan Midnight spring to mind.

Never heard of Dimension W, not really an Anime fan but watched the above for the cars. The 2000GT:

P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...-jcca-race-car

Comment

Since this is JNC, Yoroshiku Mechadoc is 1980s JDM to the max. I think there was an article on the main page at one point.
      Youtube has a few clips, I've not been able to find whole episodes except on DVD from Amazon Japan that wants an arm and leg for shipping.

If you're Italian is good the whole series can be found on Youtube under the title A Tutto Gas. Some of the names are rearranged.

Comment

Working...
      X