Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Me the WAGON Thread !!! (JNCs Only Please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very cool pics!

Comment

• My '73 kujira. Three on the tree and third row seating. Regular driver during the all-too-short Ohio summers.

Comment

• Here's my goons. I just picked up the rx3. Was selling it but I decided to build it.
        Greg
        Attached Files

Comment

• Heres my 83 honda civic wagon only had it 4 months and already in love a little rough around the edges but
          Attached Files
          Discuss nostalgic cars or forum bidnezz here. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting

Comment

• Digging all the wagon love here!

Comment

• ​Is this JNC Wagon? I think it is

My 1988 Nissan Sunny Traveller

IMG_20181104_161518.jpg IMG_20181104_161538.jpg

Comment

• Finally got rid of the stock wheels hes sitting on some work euroline reps now. 15x7 a bit of poke and pretty wide. My instagram is little_ blue _wagon for more pics
                Last edited by Orii; 11-08-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• A wagon and a Volks-wagen

1970 corona MKII wagon (22RE swap)
                    Many other car/truck/bike projects

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...hp?f=9&t=12289
                    ^Heres my build thread^

Originally posted by Packergreg
                    Originally posted by Hezath
                    Wagons pull the bitches
                    That's how they got the old expression "Wagons Ho!"

Comment

• I'm personally on the fence about this actually qualifying as a classic since it's a bit younger than I am, but it's now 27 years old and therefore technically a JNC, so why not join the club? I love wagons too much not to! I just picked up this '93 Accord EX last weekend as an all-out project car. If it were older or a more rare/special model, I'd do a factory restoration, but they're still everywhere so I have no qualms about hot-rodding this thing. In the next couple of months it'll be getting a built H22A (2.2L twin cam VTEC Prelude motor for the unfamiliar; to stay naturally aspirated, of course, because that's what Honda is to me), suspension/wheels, and some aesthetic bits. Very '90s Type R-inspired goals, overall. They could be had with a five-speed manual from the factory, but this one's going to have to be swapped. Here it is the day after I got it. It needs a bit of restoration right off the bat, but thankfully these cars are still everywhere in junkyards.

I'm a bit of a nerd for a car's history, so it's cool that this one came with some. It was originally purchased from Honda World in Peoria, Illinois. Even when the wagon gets its eventual respray, I think I'll keep the emblem on there; restored or leave the patina, I'm not sure.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-28-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• 1978 MX36
                        Soon to have 2JZ.

Comment

Working...
                        X