VIDEO: Teruhisa Inoue’s B110 Sunny

Teru B110 Sunny

Teruhisa Inoue owns the world’s most famous B110 Sunny. Here is a video of it.

via Teru Fatlace

This post is filed under: nissan, Video and
tagged: , , , , .

21 Responses to VIDEO: Teruhisa Inoue’s B110 Sunny

1. Jim Oliver said:

Man, I miss Tokyo!

2. acbpanda said:

Great car, great footage, decent music, perfect combination for JNC goodness.

3. Fast510 said:

needs more real engine sound of going through the gears

4. Aaron said:

Yeah, the chopped up radiohead ruined it for me

5. Inline6ness said:

Not a Datsun guy, but I have actually taken inspiration from this car in my TE27 build.

6. Kuroneko said:

Nice… Those Nismo parking assist wedges are getting hard to find these days too. Neko.

7. Steve said:

Excuse my ignorance, I am more a Toyota guy than a Nissan/Datsun guy but, why is this the world’s most famous B110 Sunny? Don’t get me wrong; I do like the car.

8. E-AT_me said:

what the hummer? hahahaaa. sweet vid and awesome car.

9. cesariojpn said:

The tires ruin the entire car. Get some proper rims and rubber.

10. Nakazoto said:

I’m all for low cars, but when your car is so low it scrapes on the glass smooth roads of Japan, perhaps you’ve gone a bit too low. Then again, out of the 6 cars I own, not a single one is modified, so perhaps I’m not the best person to judge, haha.

11. Beans said:

Love it!! I can only hope my car will turn out good enough for someone to do an edit like this for it. Very motivating!! Cheers JNC

12. Dimas said:

(I’m drooling) wow what a ride !

13. Cason reeder said:

Fantastic video! Is this the nujabes remix? Nujabes was a jazz hop dj who sadly died of a car accident, he was from Japan. And I know he remixed this song, just curious if y’all know the artist. It also might have been Wax Tailor from France, my memory isn’t serving me right. Great car btw, it and the Restored ts cup kb310 with the advan a3a’s (I believe those were the rims) literally changed how I felt about classic nissans. I used to hate on classic nissans cause everybody and there dog, at least in the nostalgic Japanese car world in Texas, owns some form of Z, or a 510 and it just got old. Seeing these sunny’s and the prince skylines changed my views! Like I said gorgeous video!

Watched this twice. But it needs more of the motor sounds.

15. Kevin Truong said:

Great vid and beautiful piece of work on this Sunny!

16. john said:

I have this video on my phone and watch it almost every day. :)

17. john said:

My Sunny is actually sort of slowly turning into a replica of his. By accident, believe it or not… :)

Although I did buy my flares after seeing his. Mine will be almost as low as his, but with more negative camber. On all 4 corners. :)